Here are links to the web sites of some of my favorite places to hang out on the boat.
- Annapolis: A wonderfully clean town, completely boating oriented, and a fun place to spend a weekend.
- Baltimore: Though there's more to Baltimore than just the Inner Harbor, there's so much to do in that area that we
rarely get much further.
- Fairlee Creek: This creek is well protected, but is home to a huge marina and restaurant, as well as Jellyfish
- Fell's Point: There is more to do in Fell's then I can even begin to describe here. Any trip to Fell's is definitely a full
- Kent Narrows / Kent Island: This is a bit of a hike,
but if we get an early enough start, there's plenty of fun things to do in the area to make a full day adventure! Home of Harris' Crab House, Annie's, and Red Eye's
I really wanted to include some of my favorite weekday hangouts, like Cabin John's Cove, Veasey Cove, the Elk River,
or even Still Pond, but I couldn't find any pages dedicated to these areas. Maybe it's time for someone to create one!